Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Senior pranks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Senior pranks

    someone at jjk put an ad in the coalfield for a school for sell.
    [ QUOTE ]
    3 STORY BRICK STRUCTURE? Six
    Bathrooms, Personal gym, Home
    Theater, Large Kitchen, with stain-
    less appliances. Paved Drive-way,
    Landscaped yard. Contact Sen I. Orrs
    at (276)328-8015.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    also they egged and tepeed the schools trees


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    LOL, that's awesome. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My senior year, I'm going to have to try something like that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Senior pranks

    We struck. The school was gonna suspend 3 students for coming back to class, after leaving to go get tickets for a Black Sabbath concert. It was sold out and put on the radio, so they came back to class. It is embarassing to have your senior class sitting in the parking lot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    few kids at PV flowered one of their buddies trucks and got in trouble for it. School wrote them up for vandalising school property.
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    Hehe, nobody knows how to have fun anymore. Bunch of old farts.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_sherk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    I think I would have added needs major renovations.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    [ QUOTE ]
    someone at jjk put an ad in the coalfield for a school for sell.
    [ QUOTE ]
    3 STORY BRICK STRUCTURE? Six
    Bathrooms, Personal gym, Home
    Theater, Large Kitchen, with stain-
    less appliances. Paved Drive-way,
    Landscaped yard. Contact Sen I. Orrs
    at (276)328-8015.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    also they egged and tepeed the schools trees

    [/ QUOTE ] When did this happen?
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    I think I'm a living senior prank.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    lol. this is hilarious. I wish my class would have done something. oh well too late now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Senior pranks

    When I was a senior, we had an organized day to skip school. Didn't last too long...the principal personally called everyone's home, advising us if we didn't get to school pronto, the senior trip would be cancelled. Needless to say, I was out the door before he hung up.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •